Sunday, October 5, 2008

Photos at Huntington Library

On Friday we met up with a friend whom I hadn't seen in a long time and who has become a professional photographer.

We've never had family photos taken so, before we left on our trip, I contacted my friend to see if she'd be interested in photographing us. She was so, we met up at Huntington Library.

Such a beautiful place. Next time we're down, we'd like to spend a day there without an agenda so that we can see the exhibits and the rest of the grounds.

My cousin and her daughter came with us so we got some great photos of the kids playing.

It was a nice day and I was very, very happy that everything turned out so well.

If you're ever in the Los Angeles area and in need of a photographer, you should contact Images by Desirée. She's very good.

No comments: